This 203 page unit packed with activities for a Preschool, Kindergarten or First Grade classroom that centers around a Christmas theme! Grab some popular books Christmas books and enjoy working on these activities with your students!
Students will be engaged in these activities for at least two weeks! Students will be participating in whole group, small group, and center activities! I have also included a few games and activities that would work perfectly with parent volunteers!
The activities in this unit have been made for teacher ease and include common core standards listed for each activity and built in differentiation!!
- Uppercase, Lowercase, and Letter Sound Match
- Sight Word Game (100 fry words included)
- Uppercase Letter Game
- Lowercase Letter Game
- Roll, Say, Keep Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Game
- CVC Real or Silly with recording sheet
- Sight Word Scramble with recording sheet
- Beginning Digraph Sort with recording sheet
- CVCC/ CCVC Picture and Word Match
- Beginning Sound Picture Puzzles
- Medial CVC Word Sort with recording sheet
- Uppercase Letter Spinner 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Lowercase Letter Spinner 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Sight Word Spinner 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- CVC Word Mats with Letter Tiles
- Write the Room- Beginning Sound with recording sheet
- Write the Room- CVCE Word with recording sheet
- Write the Room- Letters with recording sheet
- Write the Room- Sight Words with recording sheet
- Alphabetical Order with recording sheet
- Least to Greatest with recording sheet
- Numbers, number word, ten frame match
- Roll and Cover
- Stack and Build
- Sequencing Numbers 1-20 with 2 recording sheets
- Addition Game with 10 frame, cards, manipulatives, and recording sheet
- Decomposing numbers with mats & dominos with recording sheet
- Rolling for numbers (2 recording sheets for differentiation)
- Dice toss for the greatest number
- 10 frames (1-20) using manipulatives
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!