** Updated for December 2017 **
Take the month of December to teach and practice KINDNESS with your young students! So much of the Christmas Season is about receiving gifts, but this bundle is about how to put OTHERS first.
Included for you:
* A printable December calendar with a sweet & simple act of kindness to perform each day.
* A list writing activity for the student to write gift ideas for others.
* A writing activity about granting a Christmas wish for another.
* Printable Christmas cards to give away.
* A cut & glue activity for students to sort NEEDS vs. WANTS
* A GIRL New Year's KINDNESS Resolution Activity Page
* A BOY New Year's KINDNESS Resolution Activity Page
While some of the activities say 'Christmas,' the December calendar, New Year's pages, and Needs vs. Wants pages are not specific to Christmas and could be used in any educational setting.
The December calendar could be used in the classroom, at home, or both. There is a kindness activity for all 7 days of the week.
Let's spread kindness around our world! And teach our little ones just how to do so.
Thank you and Enjoy.
@ Mrs. Bertie's Nest