Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
This 34 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making a Christmas Story Lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own religion lessons on the birth of the baby Jesus.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover with baby Jesus
2. Christmas symbol cut and paste: candle, wreath, present, bells, evergreen tree
3. The angel Gabriel appears to Mary cut and paste
4. Mary visits Elizabeth shutter fold
5. Joseph's dream lift the flap insert
6. Mary and Joseph travel to Bethlehem trifold
7. No room at the inn foldable
8. Mary gives birth to baby Jesus in the stable cut and paste
9. Shepherds find Jesus flip flap insert
10. Wise men find Jesus lift the flap insert
11. Gifts for Jesus triangle foldable
12. Escape to Egypt lift the flap insert
13. Build your own nativity pieces with stable
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook is a terrific tool for story telling.
Thank you for considering my Christmas Story Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Grammar Lapbook: Through the Year Interactive Kit
Figurative Language Envelope Book Kit
Endangered Animals Lapbook Interactive Kit
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)