• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
Christmas is a cheerful and giving time of year, and this lapbook is no different! Have students reflect on this time of year by sharing their favorite memories, while reflecting on a little bit of history about the holiday (like who, what, when and where).
What do I get?
- 1 cover option
- 10 foldables
- Second through Fifth usability
- Picture guide "How To" for each foldable
What do students get to reflect on about the Christmas holiday?
- The 4 W's (who, what, when, where)
- Sequencing How to Make Hot Cocoa
- 5 Senses of Christmas
- My Perfect Christmas...
- Wants VS Needs Venn Diagram
- At Christmas the Weather Looks like This
- 3 Writing Prompts
- Build a Snowman
- Themed Classroom Exercises with Writing
- Full Coloring Page (back)
Check out the preview to see what is included.
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
Why should I use lapbooks in my clasroom?
Check out this
BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE 50% Click here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!