This item includes the following Latin selections from the Gospels to narrate the story of Advent and the Nativity of Jesus:
1. John the Baptist announces the arrival of the Messiah (John)
2. The Annunciation by the Angel to the Blessed Virgin Mary (Luke)
3. The Visitation of Mary (Luke)
4. The Angel appears to Joseph (Matthew)
5. The Birth of Jesus (Luke)
Each verse is numbered corresponding to the respective Gospel and below each section is a short glossary of 10-20 words to supplement the student's core vocabulary for the passage.
Regarding difficulty: it is suggested that students know all declensions, all tenses in the active voice, and be comfortable with personal, relative, and demonstrative pronouns. Less advanced students will likely need guidance through the few passives and subjunctive clauses.