Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- We all know that Christmas can be a hectic time for teachers and homeschoolers.Thus this Christmas Centers Activities for Preschool is created to help save your sanity prepping activities - just Print and Go! And your kids will have a blast! ⭐ This Bundle includes Christmas themed Math, Literacy and$50.80$63.50Save $12.70
- We all know that Christmas can be a hectic time for teachers and homeschoolers.Thus this Christmas Literacy Centers Activities for Preschool is created to help save your sanity prepping activities - just Print and Go! And your kids will have a blast! ⭐ This Bundle includes all Christmas Literacy Cen$26.00$33.00Save $7.00
Christmas Letter Activity is created for preschoolers who are just beginning to learn about letter. Some kids find it overwhelming to do letter recognition activity for all 52 letters (uppercase and lowercase at once)
Hence, this series of Christmas Letter Maze helps to break down the steps with 3 steps :
- Step 1 : Recognizing Lowercase Letter Maze
- Step 2 : Recognizing Uppercase Letter Maze
- Step 3 : Recognizing Uppercase & Lowercase Letter Maze
To make it fun, Christmas Letter Maze series is created to be about helping the Christmas bird to slide to the Christmas tree. Kids love to feel that they are helping or contributing to something!
⭐ FEATURES :
- Step 1 : Lowercase Letter Maze - 27 Mazes
- Step 2 : Uppercase Letter Maze - 27 Mazes
- Step 3 : Uppercase & Lowercase - 27 Mazes
Letter 'x' has 2 copies; one for beginning letter 'x' and one more for ending letter 'x'.
⭐ PICTURES - Each of the letters has pictures that represent them. For example, letter 'a' has 'apple' pictures. This is so that preschoolers can remember the letters easier because it give them meaning; letter 'a' is for apple, and letter 'b' is for banana, and more.
⭐ NO PREP - Simply print and you are ready to go! But if you wish to reuse the activity, you can laminate the letter maze or put them in sheet protector.
⭐TWIST OF FUN
Routine can bored kids easily. To make things more interesting, it is recommended to change the activity manipulative once a while.
Other manipulative that can replace crayons for coloring the letters, and can be used to mark the letters, include :
- Bingo dabbers
- ABC stickers
- Dot stickers
- Mini erasers
- Q-tip dab (you would need to laminate the copy before activity for this)
⭐ RELATED PRODUCTS
- Christmas Letter Activities : Stockings Letter Sorting
- Christmas Letter Activities : Gifts Letter Sorting
- Christmas Letter Activities : Ornaments Letter Sorting
- Christmas Letter Activities : Lowercase Letter Maze
- Christmas Letter Activities : Uppercase Letter Maze
- Christmas Letter Activities : Uppercase Lowercase Letter Maze
- Christmas Beginning Sounds Matching : 3 Sets Pre-Scrambled Puzzle
CUSTOMER TIPS :
⭐ Printing Tips and Unzipping Files
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, please refer to TPT HELP Section.
- You can also drop your question at "Ask a Question", I would be very happy to help.
⭐ GET YOUR TPT CREDIT!
Did you know that you can GET credit for future TPT purchases JUST by reviewing this product?
You can leave a review by clicking "My Account" > "My Purchases" > "Provide Feedback" button (next to each purchase you made)