200 pages of hands on engaging Christmas Literacy Center Fun!
Please download the preview file for individual center previews.
12 literacy centers (some with ways to use same materials in a different way). All centers include title page, recording sheet, and I can statements.
1. Bulb Beginnings - Students match beginning letters to pictures.
2. Christmas CVC Trains (63 pages, 10 pictures for each vowel. Includes missing beginning sound, medial vowel, and ending sound).
3. Chilly CVC Write the Room/Tile Cards - spell with given tiles or use with a recording sheet for a write the room activity.
4. Cookie Color Words - both black ink & matching color ink used. Sorting at its yummiest. Use with recording sheet for a fun 2-3 person game.
5. Lighting Up Letters - match uppercase and lowercase letters or sequence letters, it all depends on which I can statement card and recording sheet you choose.
6. Christmas Kitty ABC Match - Uppercase and Lowercase letter puzzles
7. Rudolph's Rhymes - match 12 rhyming pictures and complete recording sheet
8. S'more Sight Words - Go Fish anyone? Sight word style! -
9. Syllable Sort - Sorting Christmas words by syllable.
10. Santa's Deliveries - Reading Sight Words while playing a board game
11. Stocking CVC Sort - Medial Vowel Sort - 5 stockings per vowel
12. Santa's List - Uppercase and Lowercase Letter
A great unit!
Need a Christmas Math Unit? Check out these:
Christmas Math Pack Common Core Aligned 14 full centers+
Christmas Fun Print and Play Math 20 Centers Games Low INK