Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Christmas theme packet is filled with reading, math, and writing activities that would be great for any Pre-K, Kindergarten, or 1st grade classroom. These activities meet many common core standards and can be used in math and literacy centers. This packet has a variety of 14 printable games, worksheets, and activities that are not religious based at all. Instead, the games are about reindeer, gingerbread, Santa, candy canes, presents, etc. Some of these activities are sold in my TPT store but you save money by purchasing the packet as well as get activities that are not sold separately. Check out the preview file to see what all is included.
1. - students will match the picture card to the correct ending sound
2. – students will put word cards in order to complete simple sentences about Christmas. (5 sentences)
3. - I have created a 3 writing prompts about elves, Santa, and the Gingerbread Man.
4. - Students will read the CVC word and match it to the picture.
5. - students will put the Christmas themed pictures/words in ABC order and record their answers.
6. - 5 ways to play these games to help students learn their uppercase and lowercase letters and beginning sounds.
7. - (2 ways to play) kids can match the rhyming pictures or match the rhyming words
8. - students will roll the dice and graph their results (2 versions). They then can answer questions about their graph.
9. (2 games)– students will practice 1-1 correspondence by counting out cookies to match the # on the cookie sheet. The other game has students counting the number of cookies and then clip a clothespin on the correct number.
10. - included are worksheets to practice the biggest #, missing #, and # recognition 1-100
11. – students can count the presents on the ten frame and then find the tree with the correct number on it
12. - students will flip over a number card and the student with the biggest number wins the cards (numbers 1-100)
13. - students will roll 1 or 2 dice (depending on the game), count the number of dots, then color that number on their worksheet
14. - students will sort 2D & 3D shapes into Santa's bag. A worksheet is also included!
Feedback is always appreciated!! Don't forget to click "follow me" at the top of this page and then become a Facebook follower so you can get the latest information on freebies, giveaways, classroom ideas, etc.