Christmas Activities Mega-Pack
FUN FUN FUN and a great way to add the Christmas theme to your classroom in a meaningful way.
Download the preview to see the quality and fun this game will bring to your classroom!
The holiday season is here and we all need EDUCATIONAL activities that are FUN and incorporate the joy of the season. Let’s face it, students get excited about Christmas, snow and the upcoming holiday. But we’re pressed for time and we need to use every second to meet outcomes!
This unit is great for EVERYONE! You’ll love it! I promise. I’ve included multi-disciplinary activities, STEAM projects, word work, numeracy activities, inquiry activities and research too. Everything you need, all in one place, at one very reasonable price AND…NO PREP!
This unit includes:
- 149 colourful pages
- Christmas Spirit Contest
- Rules and Instructions included!
- 13 printable games (word work, numeracy, critical thinking, inquiry)
- PLUS 8 extension activities. Why should each activity be a one shot deal? EXTEND the learning with
- Journal prompts
- Research tasks
- Writing tasks (expository, persuasive, narrative, descriptive)
- Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar
- 36 activities for any age group – choose for YOUR students!
- Meet ART, SCIENCE, MATH, LANGUAGE, SOCIAL STUDIES, and HEALTH outcomes!
- Critical thinking
- Take as much time as you need for each! Quick activities or run with it!
- 3-squared Christmas Bingo – Fun graphics, listening skills, strategy
- Building Santa’s Workshop STEAM activity
- Ask Questions
- Revise and Improve
- Build a 3D model of Santa’s Workshop
- Include floor plans and
- Design Elf-Stations
- Self-Evaluation Printable
- Teacher Rubric
- Printable Cheques from Santa and
- North Pole Currency
- 3D printable tree: KWHLAQ graphic organizer
- Colour and B&W
- Graphic Organizer to improve critical thinking
- Synthesize, Create, Evaluate
- Cute 3D printable to engage and involve students
- 3D ornament crafts
- 20 Different activities and shapes
- 2D and 3D geometric shapes
- Art & Math outcomes
- Design an Christmas Scene
- Use printable graphics to create a 3D Christmas scene
- Design, Colour and Create
- Write a story to accompany the scene
- Authentic and engaging task!
- Santa’s Number Workshop Math Game
- Numeracy skills
- Add, subtract, double, half, multiply numbers!
- New game every time
- Printables are perfect for your Math Journals
- Colour templates are perfect to laminate and use again and again!
So what outcomes can you meet?
Oh so many! But here’s a few biggies:
- Students will listen, speak, read, write, view and represent to explore thoughts, ideas, feelings and experiences.
- Compare new ideas, information and experiences to prior knowledge and experiences.
- Retell events of stories in another form or medium.
- Add descriptive words to elaborate on ideas and create particular effects in oral, print and other media texts.
- Produce oral, print and other media texts that follow a logical sequence, and demonstrate clear relationships between character and plot.
- Demonstrate an understanding of addition (limited to 1- and 2-digit numerals) with answers to 100) and explain the “zero” property of adding
- Experience oral, print and other media texts from a variety of cultural traditions and genres, such as personal narratives, plays, novels, folk tales, informational texts, mysteries, poetry.
- Identify by sight an increasing number of high frequency words and familiar words.
- Honour and value the traditions, concepts and symbols that are the expression of Canadian identity.
- Engage in active inquiry and critical and creative thinking.
- Communicate ideas and information in an informed, organized and persuasive manner.
Check out my other files on Megan's Creative Classroom on TPT!
I’m trying to add new items regularly, so check me out often or follow my store!
And Thank you Krista Wallden and Creative Clips for the cute font Creative Fonts 1! See her adorable Products at her TPT Store!
…Remember to leave feedback! I’d love to hear what you think! I’m always revising my files, so check back for updates!