These 5 Christmas themed math activities are great for centers/stations or small group practice!
(1) Addition Ornaments-Students match the addition problem ornament with the answer ornament! Problems include single digit addition to 20, double plus single digit addition, and double digits plus multiples of 10. (30 addition ornaments & 30 answer ornaments)
(2) Candy Cane Number Order-Students practice counting on and filling in missing numbers (up to 100). Recording sheet included. (18 number order cards)
(3) Days of the Week-Students practice putting the days of the week in order. Recording sheet included.
(4) Months of the Year-Students practice putting the months of the year in order. Recording sheet included.
(5) Place Value Christmas Trees-Students practice counting the tens sticks and ones and record the number for each card. Recording sheet included. (18 place value cards)