This Christmas Math Printables Pack is filled with 50 Christmas Fun worksheets! Covers a range of math skills.
This pack includes:
• Workbook title page (If you choose to compile the worksheets and make a workbook for your students)
• Christmas Present Hunt & Count
• Which Elf has more?
• Which Elf has less?
• Trace, Write, Count and Draw Christmas Worksheets (Numbers 1-20)
• Candy Cane Hunt and Count
• Count and Color the Christmas Decorations
• Fill Santa’s Sacks
• How many toys in Santa’s Sack?
• Which Doesn’t Belong?
• Put the Christmas Stockings in order
• Help Santa Add the Presents
• How many more decorations to make 10?
• Christmas Sort – Living & Non-Living
• Christmas Candy Cane and Cupcake Crunch (Subtraction)
• Christmas Candy and Cookie Crunch (Subtraction)
• Merry Measurements: Height
• Merry Measurements: Length
• Merry Measurements: Weight
• Santa Hat Hunt and Count
• 2D Shape Decorations
• Christmas Drawing: Location and Position
• Merry Match – Count and number recognition
• Santa’s Toy Factory – Picture Graph
• Santa’s Crunch and Munch Category Sort
• Reindeer Addition
• Help Rudolph reach Santa (adding, count and color)
• Merry Shapes (2D Shapes and Counting)
• Christmas Hunt and Tally
• Is Rudolph Left or Right?
• Snowman Shapes
• Color By Number
• Help Santa deliver the presents to the children (Numbers 1-20)
Thanks and Merry Christmas!