Ho Ho Ho! Everyone loves Santa! Add some fun to your December math lessons without lots of extra prep! Decide if you want to work on part part whole, fact families, or place value to 100! These Christmas themed activities and worksheets will engage your students all month! They will especially love the hands on math center and Santa craft!
You will get everything you need to:
- Model parts and whole numbers with Santa. He has a plate and mug for cookies to hold each part. Add up the cookies to find your whole number!
- Model tens and ones with Santa. He has a plate and mug for peppermint stick tens and candy ones. Add them up to practice place value!
- Engage students at centers by adding cookie cereal or peppermint candies to the activities!
- Practice addition, subtraction, fact families, or place value to 100 with your choice of 27 printables.
- Create your own Santa with an easy craft that makes a great bulletin board or holiday door display! Choose from part part whole or place value options!
Ideas for classroom use:
- morning calendar activity
- whole group lesson
- small group lesson
- math center
- morning work
- early finishers
- art project
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases....and I love reading your feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always discounted when they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
❤️ Thank you so much,
*This resource is not editable