Practice adding whole numbers while building a Christmas tree in this fun Christmas math project. This problem based learning activity is great for small groups, partner or independent work, or as an early finisher task. Just print and use today in your classroom.
The file includes:
• 3 Christmas Tree Store menus
• 2 Adding Whole Numbers Pages
• 3 Leveled Problem Based Learning Pages (Front/Back)
• 1 Blank Problem Based Learning Page for easy editing (Front/Back)
Students will use a three page Christmas Tree Store menu to practice adding whole numbers. There are four leveled activities (A, B, C, and Create Your Own) with increasing complexity in numbers. Students will be asked to create a Christmas Tree use on a budget.
This resource is included in this BUNDLE!
Check out these Holiday Resources:
• Christmas Adding Decimals BUNDLE!
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Decimals
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Decimals
• Build a Snowman: Adding Decimals
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Decimals
• Build a Snowman: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Whole Numbers
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Whole Numbers
*Holiday Clipart from https://www.etsy.com/shop/cloudstreetlab