Practice adding whole numbers while building a gingerbread house in this fun Christmas math project. This problem based learning activity is great for small groups, partner or independent work, or as an early finisher task. Just print and use today in your classroom.
The file includes:
• 2 Gingerbread House Store menus
• 2 Adding Whole Numbers Pages
• 3 Leveled Problem Based Learning Pages (Front/Back)
• 1 Blank Problem Based Learning Page for easy editing (Front/Back)
Students will use a two page Gingerbread House Store menu to practice adding whole numbers. There are four leveled activities (A, B, C, and Create Your Own) with increasing complexity in numbers. Students will be asked to create a Gingerbread House on a budget.
This resource is also included in a BUNDLE!
Check out these Holiday Resources:
• Christmas Adding Decimals BUNDLE!
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Decimals
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Decimals
• Build a Snowman: Adding Decimals
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Decimals
• Build a Snowman: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Whole Numbers
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Whole Numbers
*Holiday Clipart from https://www.etsy.com/shop/cloudstreetlab