Practice adding decimals while building a snowman in this fun Christmas math project. This problem based learning activity is great for small groups, partner or independent work, or as an early finisher task. Just print and use today in your classroom.
The file includes:
• 2 Snowman Store menus
• 2 Adding Decimals Pages
• 3 Leveled Problem Based Learning Pages (Front/Back)
• 1 Blank Problem Based Learning Page for easy editing (Front/Back)
Students will use a two page Snowman Store menu to practice adding decimals. There are four leveled activities (A, B, C, and Create Your Own) with increasing complexity in numbers. Students will be asked to create a snowman on a budget.
This resource can be found in a BUNDLE!
Check out these Holiday Resources:
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Decimals
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Decimals
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Decimals
• Christmas Adding Whole Numbers BUNDLE!
• Build a Snowman: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Whole Numbers
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Whole Numbers
*Holiday Clipart from https://www.etsy.com/shop/cloudstreetlab