Ten interactive, Christmas-themed math centers designed for first grade students! This could also be used in kindergarten or second grade.
Each center includes materials to interact with and an exit slip for students to record their answers. Love this simple way of holding students accountable for their independent work!!
- Domino part-part-total
- Holiday-themed number stories
- Adding and subtracting on a number grid
- More than, less than, equal to practice
- Equivalent names for numbers
- Sequencing sets of numbers from least to greatest
- Counting coins (dimes, nickels, and pennies)
- Equations that equal twenty
- Place value: tens and ones
- Roll and solve addition and subtraction
My students have about 15 minutes to complete each math center so I created these activities with that time frame in mind.
This set of centers is included in my First Grade Math Centers Growing Bundle
. Check it out! It is a GREAT deal if you regularly use math centers! The bundle will include OVER 100 centers when it is finished!