This unit contains 8 Christmas math centers for third grade. These centers can also be used for fourth and fifth grade for review or as remediation. Centers are aligned to meet CCSS.
Lots of practice to review many third grade common core standards.
Use as math centers, scoot, solve the room, whole class review, cooperative groups etc.
What you get:
1. Jingle Bell Multiplication (3.OA.7)
2. Round to the Nearest 10 & 100 (3.NBT.1)
3. Missing Numbers using Multiplication (3.OA.4)
4. Missing Numbers using Division (3.OA.6)
5. Scaled Bar Graphs and Picture Graphs (3.MD.3)
6. Fractions using Linear Models (3.NF.1)
7. Fractions using Set Models (3.NF.1)
8. Christmas Tree Fact Families (3.OA.4 & 7)
All centers come with complete directions and cover page.
Note: These centers do require a bit of teacher prep (laminating, cutting, and copying).
Please remember to leave feedback!=)