Are you looking for fun Christmas Math and Christmas math coloring worksheets that are creative and a great way to review multiples and common multiples during December? Maybe you are looking for no-prep meaningful holiday season themed math lessons to leave for a substitute? These Christmas coloring sheets are disguised as FUN but they're full of thinking about multiplication facts, multiples, and common multiples! Yes, it's all about practicing with multiples! Best yet, students will be ready for your fractions unit with these fun math center activities.
Use art to motivate students by reaching the creative side of their brain. Student will eagerly dig in and color these Christmas math art designs but . . . Shhh! . . . Don’t tell them there are tons of answers needed on each worksheet!
This set has 6 days of coloring worksheets where students have to identify the multiples of two numbers, and then find the common multiples and color according the key. Fun for students - no prep for you! There are 4 Christmas themed worksheets and 2 non-Christmas themed pages for students who don't celebrate Christmas.
I designed this set with random color placement so students cannot predict where the colors go in the design, so they have to use their math skills to determine the multiples in each cell of the design.
Each day's lesson has two alternate worksheets to allow for remediation or differentiation. One of the options lets students have a choose their own color scheme and the other lets them place the multiples into the design before coloring!
This no-prep math center also includes:
• 3 posters (definition and examples of multiples with answer key)
• Worksheet for students to record the multiples of each number
• A practice worksheet to use prior to doing the coloring activity
• A quarter-fold reference booklet for students to use as an independent helper
• All answer keys included
Suggestions for Use:
• Keep students engaged learning math during December as students get excited for Christmas
• Use this as a math center for the week prior to Christmas
• Use the coloring sheets as a homework packet.
• Use one coloring sheet each day to reinforce multiples.
• Create a colorful bulletin board math/art display.
• Use this a math/art extension for your unit on multiples and least common multiples.
• Use the coloring pages that allow students to create their own color key as motivation or differentiation
There's 38 pages of PDF materials included. Click the preview button to see the visual each page in larger size.
**This product is included in the BUNDLE of 7 math art sets priced at almost 50% off! **
Keep learning fun during Christmas!
MORE MATH & ART YOU MIGHT LIKE:
• Math Art NON-HOLIDAY Positive Message Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art CHRISTMAS Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art THANKSGIVING Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art HALLOWEEN Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art ST. PATRICKS Divisibility Math Center Set
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Center Set
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Math Center Set
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring
• Math Art Winter Games Multiples Coloring
Math Art FREEBIES
• Math Art EASTER Multiples Math Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art ST. PATRICK’S Good LUCK With Divisibility Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art VALENTINES (but OK to use ANY time) Multiples Coloring FREEBIE
• Math Art Fractions Quilt Block Coloring FREEBIE
• See More Christmas Products in My Store!