Also included in
- Keep students engaged in learning right up to the holiday break with this is a treasure trove of my 5 favorite Christmas math, grammar, and geography products for grades 3-5 students! Students love these and they're perfect for the hectic weeks before Christmas break. The bundle also saves 20% Du$17.20$21.50Save $4.30
This set gets students multiplying every day for the 12 days before Christmas break! Each worksheet has 12 multiplication problems and 2 addition problems to be solved but students will think they're just having fun! The digital set has text boxes have been pre-placed in the PowerPoint version that you can convert to Google Slides™.
Students use the 12 Days of Christmas song to figure out how much the guy who gave his true love spent on all the gifts. It's seriously just a fun way to sneak in lots of multiplication and addition of larger numbers practice during a high energy time of year.
There are 23 different black and white worksheets with colored answer keys.
DISTANCE LEARNING NOTE: You have permission to use these digital products with your students PROVIDED YOU USE THE MATERIALS BEHIND A SECURED OR PASSWORD PROTECTED SITE and materials are NOT posted directly to the Internet for others to view.
Each day's worksheet has an "A" version that gives a bit more challenge while looking similar. Answer keys are provided.
The worksheets progress in difficulty starting with whole number multiplication by 1-12, and moving to decimal multiplication through the lessons. Press the green PREVIEW button to see each worksheet.
The 12th day's worksheet has students thinking up their own prices for the items and making their own answer key. The last worksheet can be exchanged with students and checked for accuracy for added practice.
This makes great math center activity to keep students thinking at Christmas time!
FORMAT: There's 50 pages in PDF format and 4 separate PowerPoint files (worksheets and answer keys) ready to save as Google Slides™ and assign to students during distance learning.
Use Christmas as an excuse to practice multiplication computation. :)
More Christmas Items Designed with Maximum Fun + Learning
· 12 Days of Christmas BUNDLE of 5 Products
· 12 Days of Christmas Grammar
· 12 Days of Christmas a Gift Giving Dilemma
· Christmas Multiplication Problems (task cards, journal strips & PPT slides)
· Winter Multiplication Problems (task cards, journal strips & PPT slides)
· Christmas & Winter Multiplication Problems BUNDLE for All Students
· 12 Days of Christmas Math Word Problems
· 12 Days of Christmas Daily Math, Language & Geography
· 12 Days of Christmas Word Work FUN!
· Christmas Math Art Coloring Common Multiples
· Christmas Tree Multiplication Challenge Task Cards
· Oh Christmas Tree Math Task Cards Gr.3-5
· Holiday Bonus Box & Grouch Box Behavior Incentive
· Christmas Desk Name Cards or Holiday Table Name Place Cards
· Holiday Writing Paper Set Plus Writing Choice Board
· Writing Paper: Holiday, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa - 100 Pages of Choices
· Writing Paper: 122 pages of Christmas Writing Paper
· Gingerbread Man Writing (Grades K-2)
You Might Like these Multiplication and Math Products