PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
72.49 MB | 33 pages
Christmas Math Games and Centers: 3rd Grade Print and Play, No Prep Games - Keep your students engaged and motivated this winter with these “print and play” Christmas math games and centers. These activities are lots of fun and require no prep!
Christmas math fun has never been easier! The key features of these games are:
* all games are 1 page, with a spinner on the page
* all games are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 3rd grade
* all games are “print and play”; all you have to do is insert a brass fastener and paper clip to make a spinner and the games are ready to play
* the games are simple to play, but lots of fun
* some of the games have 2 versions to allow for differentiation
This 30+ page packet includes the following Christmas math games:
* Trim the Tree (Rounding Numbers)
* Gingerbread Journey (Partitioning Shapes)
* Wrapping Paper Round Up (Area)
* Race to the North Pole (Subtraction or Addition)
* Christmas Candy Capture (Unknown Factors or Comparing Fractions)
* Chimney Climb (Division Facts)
* Reindeer Round Up (Multiplication Facts)
* Santa’s Ski Race (Identifying Fractions)
* Elf Scramble (Time or Equivalent Fractions)
* Spin, Multiply and Compare (1 Digit Numbers TImes a Multiple of Ten)
* Computation Face Off (Addition, Subtraction, or Multiplication)
All activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 3rd Grade. They are perfect for the holidays or winter fun!