Also included in
- Find all the great seasonal and holiday resources you need in a year long bundle! This bundle already includes Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Pi Day, St. Patrick's Day and Summer resources.Check out the preview to see everything included in this bundle! All files$19.00$36.50Save $17.50
Use this set of challenging algebraic puzzles this Christmas season with your middle school students. In this holiday math activity, students use manipulatives to discover how many marshmallows are hidden in each mug of hot chocolate. The variables are represented by holiday cocoa mugs and the constants by marshmallows!
Included in this festive Christmas math center set are:
- 5 Level 1 task cards (easiest)
- 5 Level 2 task cards (medium)
- 3 Level 3 task cards (challenge)
- Recording sheet
- Student and teacher instructions
- A bonus no prep multi-step problem solving challenge page
- Full answer key
A DIGITAL Google Slides version is now included!
All color pages are also included in black and white to suit your printing preference!
Check out the preview to see everything included!
Have fun this holiday with some challenging problem solving and algebraic reasoning to keep you students' minds working all the way till the break!
Additional Holiday Resources:
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2016 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.