Christmas Santa centers and activities ~ Tired of the cold? This fun bundle of Christmas holiday centers and activities will keep you wishing for warmer weather! I kept these activities simple and fun to review and practice skills during the crazy month of December.
Here's what's included:
- Christmas Vacation BUMP: a math game for partners to practice addition and subtraction facts
- Stuff the Stocking: a 2-digit place value center practicing expanded notation, number words, +/- ten and tens and ones
- Roll and Write Addition: a fun way to practice addition of 2-digit numbers, with and without regrouping
- Super Sunny Sentences: a silly way to create elaborated sentences, with a little structure to help out
- Vacation Vowels: review and practice reading and spelling words with vowel teams (ai, ee, ea, oa, ui) and ay.
- Holiday Homophones: Decide which homophone correctly completes the sentence.
- Tell Me What You Think: 3 opinion writing ideas, complete with graphic organizers and themed writing paper
Be sure to take a look at the preview to see what's included.
Looking for more holiday ideas?
Christ-MATH Card Games
Christmas Fix-It - a freebie
And if you are looking for more holiday activities at a great price, check out my Holidays bundle - click HERE
Thanks for stopping by! ~ Lisa, Second Grade Stories