Give your students a holiday themed activity, even in high school!
Students can work in small groups, or individually, to complete this activity. Each person, or group, should get a worksheet to fill in their story as they complete each station. Their answer to a problem at each station will give them another word in their story. After completing all 8 stations they will have a completed story.
There are 8 stations that each contain 6 problems.
This stations activity reviews the following topics:
• Factoring trinomials (both with and without leading coefficients)
• Solving quadratic equations
• Solving quadratic inequalities
• Solving quadratic-linear systems of equations
• Sum and product of the roots