Also included in
- This bundle includes 5 Holiday-Themed Math Missions:Cupid's Party (Valentine's Day)Lucky's Road Trip (St. Patrick's Day)Haunted House (Halloween)Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanksgiving)Santa's Helpers (Christmas)Each Math Mission includes 16 to 20 problem solving tasks for students to solve, in order to c$21.50$26.75Save $5.25
Get students excited about math and problem solving while celebrating the holiday season!! This resource invites students to become “Santa’s Helpers” by asking them to help Santa complete 20 different math tasks!!
Start out with a letter from Santa!! In the letter, Santa asks students to help him get ready for the BIG DAY by completing the different tasks. This will get your students excited and ready to start problem solving in order to SAVE CHRISTMAS!!
There are 20 different tasks for students to complete. Each task is available in 3 different levels, so that you can choose the level that is just right for your students.
Labels, Name Tags, and a Thank You Note from Santa are also included.
Be sure to check out the preview for a closer look!!
A digital version has been added!!
This Santa's Helpers Math Mission is now available in Google Slides and PowerPoint to use with Distance Learning. Use the links at the bottom of the page to download the version you need. The digital versions include the following:
- A cover page with a file folder image to get students excited about the math mission.
- A letter from Santa that explains the mission.
- A task sheet for students to record their answers.
- 16 math tasks for students complete the mission. In these digital versions, the tasks can be edited by the teacher. The titles and images are not editable.
- A postcard from Santa to thank students for completing the mission.
Feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com.
MORE MATH MISSIONS!!