Christmas math printables. 7 pages for those busy days when you need to print something quickly. They can be used for early finishers, homework, review, tutoring and more. Simply print and go.
- Is the statement given true or false.
- Fill in chart for each number to show how many hundreds, tens and ones.
- Count and write the amount shown.
- Add the equations. Regroup as needed.
- Count and draw the amount of coins. Then write the amount.
- Subtract the equations.
- Use <, =, and > to compare the numbers below.
Other products you may be interested in:
Autumn Math Printables and Centers
Autumn Cut and Glue | Quick Print Now
Winter Math Printables and Centers
Morning Work Super Hero Buddies
Math Morning Work Gingerbread Friends
Math Morning Work Polar Bear Friends
Hope this product brings a smile to your day!
The Education Highway
Stop by and visit us Facebook and Instagram
Copyright (c) 2019 Celeste Cuevas, The Education Highway. All rights reserved by author.
I appreciate your feedback!
If you have a question or comment email firstname.lastname@example.org