Practice adding decimals while building a gingerbread house, a snowman, a Christmas tree, and planning a holiday party in this fun Christmas math project BUNDLE. These problem based learning activities are great for small groups, partner or independent work, or as an early finisher task. Just print and use today in your classroom.
Each item includes
At least 2 store pages
2 adding decorations pages
3 leveled (designed to be front/back) problem based learning pages
1 front/back problem based learning page with fill in the blank for teacher to create question
These products are in the bundle!:
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Decimals
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Decimals
• Build a Snowman: Adding Decimals
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Decimals
Students will use a decorating menu to practice adding decimals! There are four leveled activities (A,B,C and Create Your Own!) with increasing complexity in numbers. Students are building a Gingerbread House, Snowman, Christmas Tree, and planning a party for specific price!
Looking for whole number activities? Check out these!
• Christmas Adding Whole Numbers BUNDLE!
• Build a Snowman: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Christmas Tree: Adding Whole Numbers
• Build a Gingerbread House: Adding Whole Numbers
• Plan a Holiday Party: Adding Whole Numbers
*Holiday Clipart from https://www.etsy.com/shop/cloudstreetlab