A Christmas themed, project-based, math activity that is hands-on, fun, and allows students for plenty of research on the internet. Differentiated so kids can calculate percentages, infer gift preferences, and figure discounts through the use of cute coupons. Students will add and subtract their way through a Christmas budget and have a blast doing it!
Included in this 33-page resource is:
• A detailed teacher instructions sheet.
• A cover sheet for student packets.
• Detailed student instructions.
• A project rubric
• 7 differentiated calculation sheets for student account tracking.
• 3 differentiated coupon sheets.
• 11 fun character sheets. (32 characters to shop for in all!)
• Award pages
Your students will love this shopping project!
Be sure to follow me for more helpful resources and the occasional freebie!
Remember leaving feedback earns you points towards future purchases of any of the items offered on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Click here for more resources you might like.
Christmas Math Word Problem Task Cards (Multiplication and Division)
Christmas Math Word Problems Addition and Subtraction Task Cards
Click Here To Follow Me and Be First to Know When Sales Are Coming!