This is a set of no-prep Christmas activities for third grade. Includes the follow printables:
• Christmas Shopping: Students decide what presents to buy and write their shopping list but must not spend more money than they have. Involves addition of dollars and cents.
• A Trip Around The World: Students help the elves prepare for Santa's big night. Involves ABC order, elapsed time, and basic multiplication problem solving.
• The Legend of Saint Nicholas: Students read about the legend of St. Nick and answer comprehension questions (both written response and multiple choice).
• Stocking Sort: Logic puzzle/critical thinking task that has students figure out whose stocking is whose based on clues
• Christmas Around the World: Crossword puzzle with answers found in a short text about holiday traditions in several different countries
• Christmas Cookie Math: Students solve 4 different story problems about cookies.
• Christmas Math Riddle: Students solve addition and subtraction with regrouping to find the answer to the riddle.
Answer keys included.
Connect with Me!
• From My Pond to Yours
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter