PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These Christmas math activities contain 6 student review color by number pages: Inequalities (2), Integer operations, one-variable and one-step equations, multiplication and division of fractions and distributive property. TEKS 6.3D, 6.10A, 6.10B, 6.7D, 6.9A
These fun no prep Christmas coloring activities for Middle School will allow your students to review math skills. All the activities are ready to use as a homework, Math center or work in class.
1. Christmas Gingerbread Cookies: integer operations, adding, subtracting, multiplication and division review coloring by number.
2. One-Variable, One-Step Equations:
3. Inequalities Christmas Math: matching Inequality with the corresponding verbal description and answer key. Includes activities; Inequalities at The North Pole and Inequality Christmas Gifts.
4. Multiplication and division of fractions Gingerbread Man.
5. Distributive property Christmas tree: students will generate equivalent expressions and will identify which ornaments contains equivalent expressions and which ones do not and will color accordingly.