PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students will love these lighthearted Christmas math problem solving task cards that become a fun story about Santa solving his own problems on Christmas Eve. There are 12 self-checking problems with an optional answer on the back. Students can either play a board game with them or put a puzzle together. These same word problems also come in worksheet form. Other choices include how your students work and record their answers. Extended answer sheets provide for student thinking and sketching. A short answer sheet and answer key are also included. Math skills include, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Measurement, and Rounding. These task cards, worksheets, games, and activities are great for cooperative groups, remediation, independent work, centers, fast finishers, or as an assessment.
All materials come with a Color or Black and White option. This resource is also available for Grades 2, 4, and 5.
This product includes...
* Direction pages
* Common Core Standard page
* 4 game board choices (color or black 7 white)
* 6 sets of 4 different game markers (color or black & white)
* 3 colored puzzles to use with the task cards or just putting together
* 3 black and white puzzles (the same as the colored puzzles) to color
* 12 task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back (color or black & white)
* The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in black and white in worksheet form.
* 1 Additional worksheet where students can write their own word problems for others.
* Student Short Answer Recording Sheet
* Teacher Answer Key
* 3 page Extended Answer Recording Sheets with 4 presents on each page where students can draw, show their work, write and explain their answer.
* 3 choices for center signs (color or black & white)
Skills included with task cards
Check out more products for 3rd Grade by clicking on the links below.
It’s important to me that teachers are completely satisfied with their purchase!
If you have any question or concerns about this product please email me at .
You can also go to the Q and A section of my TPT store and leave a message
GREAT NEWS!! TPT now offers schools the ability to purchase resources for you.
Click on the “SCHOOLS” link above on this page (upper right).
EARNING TPT CREDITS
After purchasing and using this product you can earn TpT credits by leaving feedback. I love reading feedback and really appreciate the time you take to let me know how you used this resource with your students and what you loved best. To leave feedback and start earning TpT credits:
1. Go to your “My Purchases" and click on the Provide Feedback link.
2. Let us know how you used this product in your classroom and what you loved best!
DON’T MISS OUT
If you like this product, please visit <a href=“”>Chrysti’s Class </a> to see more.
To find out about my new products, sales, freebies, and any product updates, click the star green ★ button at the top of my store page or when you download a free resource.