Your students will be engaged during the holidays as they solve word problems and read about Santa in a fun story. There are 12 colorful task cards with the answer on the back that take students through a sequential story about Santa's problems and solutions. Students can either play a board game with them or put a puzzle together. Other choices include how your students work. These task cards, worksheets, posters, and activities can be used with cooperative groups, independently, in centers, or as an assessment.
This product includes...
* Direction pages
* Common Core Standard page
* 4 game board choices (color or black 7 white)
* 6 sets of 4 different game markers (color or black & white)
* 3 colored puzzles to use with the task cards
* 3 black and white puzzles (the same as the colored puzzles)
* 12 task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back (color or black & white)
* The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in black and white in worksheet form.
* 1 Additional worksheet where students can write their own word problems for others.
* Student Recording sheet
* Teacher answer Key
* 3 page recording sheets with 4 presents on each page where students can draw, show their work, write and explain their answer.
* 3 choices for center signs (color or black & white)
Skills included with task cards
Check out more products for 3rd Grade by clicking on the links below.
12 Days of Christmas Fraction Word Problem Task Card Center
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
Vocabulary Aquisition and Synonym Games and Practice