This 53 page resource will keep your students engaged during the holidays as they solve word problems about Santa that becomes a fun story. There are 12 self-checking task cards along with games, activities, worksheets, posters, and more. All printables come in a choice of color or black and white. This resource is great for cooperative groups, independent work, centers, or as an assessment.
This product includes...
* Direction pages
* Common Core Standard page
* 4 game boards
* 6 sets of 4 different game markers
* 3 colored puzzles to use with the task cards
* 3 black and white puzzles (the same as the colored puzzles)
* 12 colored task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back
* The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in a worksheet format
* 1 extra worksheet where students can write their own word problems
* Student Recording Sheet
* Teacher Answer Key
* 3 page worksheets with 4 presents on each page where students can draw, show their work, write, and explain their answer.
* 3 center sign choices
* 6 colorful conversion posters for US Customary and Metric measure to go with the word problems (can be used all year).
* The same 6 mostly black and white conversion posters for Customary and Metric measure needed to go with word problems (can be used all year).
* Directions for students to make Gallon Man (Convertabot), a hands on crafty project they can cut, put together, and add their own creative touches.
SEE PREVIEW FOR COMMON CORE STATE STANDARD DETAILS
CHECK THE LINKS BELOW FOR MORE 4TH GRADE RESOURCES
12 Days of Christmas Fraction Word Problem Task Card Center
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
Vocabulary Aquisition and Synonym Games and Practice
Winter Math Centers with Task Cards and Games: CCSS Aligned