This 45 page resource will keep your students engaged during the holidays as they solve word problems about Santa that becomes a fun story. There are 12 self-checking task cards along with games, activities, worksheets, posters, and more. All printables come in a choice of color or black and white. This resource is great for cooperative groups, independent work, centers, or as an assessment.
This product includes...
* Direction pages
* Common Core Standard page
* 4 game boards
* 6 sets of 4 different game markers
* 3 colored puzzles to use with the task cards
* 3 black and white puzzles (the same as the colored puzzles)
* 12 colored task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back
The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in a worksheet format
1 extra worksheet where students can write their own word problems
Student Recording Sheet
Teacher Answer Key
* 3 page worksheets with 4 presents on each page where students can draw, show their work, write, and explain their answer.
* 3 center sign choices
* 2 different colorful conversion posters for US Customary and Metric measure to go with the word problems (can be used all year).
* The same 2 mostly black and white conversion posters for Customary and Metric measure needed to go with word problems (can be used all year).
SEE PREVIEW FOR COMMON CORE STATE STANDARD DETAILS
This product is also available for Grades 2-4
Check out additional 5th grade products below by clicking on the link.
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
Winter Math Centers with Task Cards and Games: CCSS Aligned
Vocabulary Aquisition and Synonym Games and Practice