Also included in
- These NO PREP, printable or DIGITAL Number Of The Day Worksheets and Number Sense Activities are perfect for the first-grade classroom. Engage your first-grade back-to-school students with a very unique number of the day experience. These units increase in difficulty and in number each month. Stud$36.25$72.48Save $36.23
- Engage your first and second-grade math students in daily number sense practice. These printable and DIGITAL to be used with Google Slides™ are easy-to-use first and second grade Number of the Day activities and are a great way to practice important number skills. Your kids will love them and will$89.00$146.98Save $57.98
- ***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this back to school work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***This bundle includes all of my KINDERGARTEN and FIRST grade Number of the Day units!! ***Now includes DIGITAL to be used wit$89.00$140.74Save $51.74
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This is a year-long bundle.This bundle includes all o$125.00$211.48Save $86.48
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This Bundle includes the complete First, Second and T$125.00$210.47Save $85.47
- Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! First-grade math students need daily number sense$144.00$271.22Save $127.22
Engage your first-grade students with these NO PREP, PRINTABLE Number Of The Day Worksheets with DIGITAL, and Number Sense Activities. These Number Of The Day Worksheets and Number Sense Activities are perfect for morning work, homework, math centers, distance, hybrid, or homeschool learning.
☝ These are perfect math morning work activities to start the day or your math block. Students will quickly learn the consistent pattern on these number sense worksheets as they develop strong number sense skills all month long. Simply print and copy the No Prep Number of the Day worksheets for a quick and easy math activity.
☝ You can also use this as a consistent math center that students complete every day. Add some technology fun to your math centers and assign the digital version of these Number Sense worksheets and your students will be highly engaged working on the computer or tablet.
☝ With both the printable and digital options included, you have the versatility to keep the activities fun and fresh for your students. Perfect for in the classroom, at-home learning, or a hybrid situation.
☝ Grab the Full Year Bundle and Save!
✨WHAT YOU WILL GET:
⭐ Number Of The Day Worksheets and Number Sense Activities include:
♦ Printable PDF format
♦ Digital version compatible with Google Slides
♦ 28 Pages of Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities
♦ 20 Days of practice
♦ Cute Christmas/holiday theme
♦ Blank and completed hundred charts
✨This unit includes both a DIGITAL version that is compatible with Google Slides™ and the traditional PDF version that can be used for distance learning.
Don’t need the printable version?
⭐ For an entirely DIGITAL version for use with Google Slides™ CLICK HERE.
Don’t need the digital version?
⭐ For the PDF printables ideal for distance or in-class learning only CLICK HERE.
The Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities set focuses on important skills for your students to master in order to understand higher-level math concepts. These Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities are aligned with the Kindergarten and First Grade Common Core Math Standards and include twenty days of practice with a Holiday/Christmas theme.
The number of the day worksheets and number sense worksheets are divided into four sets of five with a cover page with blank and completed hundred charts. These pages can be used as a daily warm-up/spiral review, work for fast finishers, or for homework.
✨The Number Of The Day Number Sense Activities focuses on first grade standards including:
► Counting on to add. (1.OA.C.5)
► Odd/Even. (2.OA.C.3)
► Representing numbers through pictures. (1.NBT.1)
► Number line completion. (1.NBT.1)
► Missing numbers on a hundred chart. (1.NBT.1)
► Representing numbers using base ten blocks. (1.NBT.2)
► Representing numbers on a ten frame. (1.NBT.2)
► Comparing numbers. (NBT.3)
► Expanded Notation. (1.NBT.6)
► Adding single-digit numbers from numbers less than 100. (1.NBT.4)
► One more, one less. (1.NBT.4)
⭐Purchase the Whole Year--Including BOTH PDF and DIGITAL versions here:
⭐Want more standards-aligned first Grade math practice?
⭐Try the Mega Math Practice OA Bundle
⭐Try the Mega Math Practice G Bundle
⭐Try the Mega Math Practice MD Bundle
⭐Try my Mega Math Practice NBT Bundle here:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
♦ Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
♦ Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
♦ This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom. The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resource may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.