This four page product is part of a 55 page reproducible book which contains primary reading, writing, and math Christmas activities for grades pre-k through 1st. Activities may also be appropriate for 2nd grade students, struggling learners, or special education students. Included in this free product are 4 activities:
* Santa's Rhyme Time Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ Students sort pictures according to rhyme (tree, bell, deer, and fat).
* One imaginative writing prompt/story paper. The primary lined paper contains a color illustration and space for students to draw a picture and write a story.
* Christmas Tree Addition Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ A cut and paste activity in which students solve 6 basic addition problems involving adding 8.
* Reindeer Counting Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ A cut and paste activity in which students count sets of 6 through 10 dots.
Included in the full version
of the product are the following activities:
* Santa's Rhyme Time Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ Both a black and white and a color version of the activity are included in the full product.
* Three writing prompts Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ A narrative, an expository, and a compare/contrast prompt are included in the full version. Each prompt has room for students to draw a picture and write a composition. Two versions of each prompt are included Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ a primary lined format and a notebook paper format.
* An original story, "Santa Claus, Santa Claus, What Do You See?" including 16 pages of text and clip art of the story suitable for pocket chart activities.
* 4 counting worksheets (1-5, 1-6, 6-10, and 7-12)
* 9 addition worksheets (each containing 5 to 6 simple addition problems)
* 11 subtraction worksheets (each containing 5 to 6 simple subtraction problems)
* 2 hundreds chart puzzles
* Answer keys for all activities (except writing prompts) are included in the full product.
The full version of this product, Christmas Math and Literacy Activities for the Primary Grades
, can be purchased by clicking the above link.
by Rebecca Bettis
Christmas math activities, Christmas math, Christmas reading, Christmas worksheets, Christmas printables, free Christmas printables, Christmas addition, Christmas rhymes, Christmas writing prompt