The ULTIMATE Christmas Maths pack that uses year level appropriate Maths, is differentiated and FUN!! This pack is perfect for students in Prep/Kindergarten with some activities even appropriate for Pre Prep/Pre K. There are 44 pages of no-prep printables plus a graphing activity that you only need to print and laminate a spinner for.
If you are looking for something for a higher grade, check out the Christmas Maths Pack Year 1 & 2
Included in this pack
* 5 different shape Christmas tree crafts with examples of finished product and writing card to describe shapes used. These might be best printed A3 for ease of cutting and also may work better as a group activity (depending on how good your children are at cutting!) Use as is (1 page per craft) & have children colour pieces and make to match example or print out all the pages and let the children create their own!
* 2 colour by number printables using number representations to 10
* 5 colour by number printables using single addition to 10
* 4 Picture Addition printables. 2 addition to 10 and 2 addition to 10 plus write the sum
* 6 Match the Number Christmas Trees. 2 numbers to 10 (one with numerals, one with words), 4 numbers to 20 (2 with numerals, 2 with numerals and words)
* Number of the Day Christmas Tree – Numbers to 10 (2 per page). Students write number, in words, fill in 10 frame and draw picture to represent
* Number of the Day Christmas Tree – Numbers to 20 (2 per page). Students write number, in words, fill in double 10 frame and draw picture to represent
* 2 more/less printables (1 less & 1 more. Numbers to 10 and numbers to 20)
* 3 Number Patterns printables – 3 different levels (counting in 1s to 10, counting in 1s to 20 with backwards & counting in 10s, 5s & 2s)
* 4 roll a character sheets (elf, snowman, Christmas tree & Santa)
* 3 measuring with informal units printables. Measuring strip is on the printable. Focusing on how tall and how long.
* 2 Location & Direction – Help Santa Home. 2 different levels, 1 read directions and colour, 1 write directions and colour. Would be suited as a whole class activity to listen and follow the directions if the reading is too difficult
* 5 pages of word problems for problem solving. 10 word problems in total using strategies draw a picture & act it out. Great for whole class instruction
* Spin & Graph with colour spinner that needs to be laminated
***Download the preview for a closer look***
Why not check out some other great products in store
Super Sight Word Sets Bundle
Weather Chart – Northern Hemisphere
or Southern Hemisphere
1-20 Number Posters plus Superhero colour by number printables
Don’t forget to provide feedback on this product to earn TpT credits that you can use to lower the cost of future purchase!
If you have any concerns or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me email@example.com. For updates on products and teaching ideas like our Facebook page Stay Classy Classrooms
Thank you for your download from Stay Classy Classrooms