Are you needing some fun and exciting ways to engage your elementary music students during this holiday season? Do you need a 5 minute time filler at the end of class? These adorable worksheets are just the answer you are looking for. This set of 6 different activities include various age appropriate lessons to test students' knowledge of Christmas carols, facts, etc. With your purchase you are receiving the following:
1. Christmas Song Title Unscramble - students will have to unscramble the mixed up letters of famous Christmas songs/carols so that they spell the titles correctly.
2. Christmas Carol Word Search -
3. Where's My Sleigh? (Maze) - students will help Santa find his way to his sleigh.
4. How Many Sounds? - students will match picture icons to rhythm notation depending on how many sounds each picture makes when clapped and spoken in rhythm.
5. The Nutcracker Suite Word Search w/ Hidden Message -
6. 12 Days of Christmas Matching - students will match the characters from the song to their appropriate/corresponding numbered verse that they belong to.
Answer keys are provided for each activity. If you like this product, be sure to check out similar products in my TpT store listed below!!!
You might also like "Twelve Days of Christmas Coloring Sheets"
You might also like "The Nutcracker Suite Story and Coloring Pages"
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License