The concert’s over, NOW WHAT?!? This Music Symbols “Who Am I?” Music Game
is a FUN holiday music game played similarly to the ever-popular headbands game! You will love having an engaging activity to do with your students before the holiday break. Perfect for middle school band, choir, orchestra, piano or upper elementary students. The game works well for both large groups and small groups or centers.
• Clear instructions with how to play the game. Variations and other uses for the game are included in the product instructions. This game can also be played like a music “Pictionary” game!
• 56 Musical Terms and Symbols cards (printable on colorful Christmas present designs) Black and white cards included for those without a color printer. Print on red and green cardstock for holiday fun!
• Blank cards in both color and black & white to add more cards to the game if you want to personalize
• Print-ready study guide for all music terms included in the game
• Editable Study Guide- for those that want to add more terms and definitions
Other Ideas for Use
Solo at an ‘Independent Learning Station (center)
• student studies the study guide
• student studies the study guide and then works though cards as flashcards to review what they learned on the study guide
• student draws all symbols on a white board
Some positive feedback from happy customers who have purchased other games from our store:
"My beginners will love this! Going to buy the other set for my non-varsity and advanced band members. Great design and colors. Thank you!"
"Great game! I can't wait to use this with my beginners this year for reviewing and assessing note names. Thank you!"
"Thank you! Valuable resource to use in association with lessons."
Need more Holiday Resources?
Christmas Music Worksheets w/100 Editable Task Cards!
Holiday Activity Bundle- for Band, Choir & Orchestra
Check out our Money Saving Bundles:
Music Theory Games- Level 1 Bundle
Music Sub Plans Bundle
Band Instrument Care Bundle
Band Director Back to School Bundle
Follow Band Directors Talk Shop for updates on new products, sales, and freebies! (Just click the Green Star at the very top of our TpT store.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email BandDirector@BandDirectorsTalkshop.com - we are happy to help! Your feedback is important! Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment and earn credits towards future purchases from any TPT store!
This product is intended for personal classroom/band hall use only. Buyer does not have rights to share or distribute. The clip art in this document is copyrighted and may not be copied, removed or altered. Additional licenses will always be 50% off (purchase them in the TpT store). If you like this product and want to share it, please purchase the additional license, or purchase an additional license and split the cost of the total with a friend!
Keywords - band director, teaching band, music education, music ed, teaching theory, band games, orchestra games, choir games, music games, beginning band, beginning band games, advanced band games, music theory games, rhythm games, note values, note value games, band activities, orchestra activities, choir activities, music activities, back to school, instrumental music, elementary music