EVERYONE is invited to play in these reindeer games!!! These games will work perfectly for practicing melodic and rhythmic elements while you’re in the holiday season. They’re guaranteed to keep children engaged and learning while spirits are high! Not only can you use these for practice you and also use them as formative assessments to keep your data tracking active in this wonderful time of year!
This Set has NOW matured!! Here's what's included:
• A set of 8 games, one for each of Santa’s reindeer.
• Within each game, there will be 4 “leveled games” That is, there will be games for 4 different melodic and rhythmic elements.
• Each rhythmic element will have at least 3 games.
• Each melodic element will have at least 3 games.
• If you’ve ordered my bundles before you know I always exceed the minimum of what I say you’ll get! ☺
• Half the games will be printable, half will be interactive PDF games that you can use via LCD projector, iPad, etc (anything on which you can run Acrobat/Adobe). All games maybe used for whole group or centers.
• There may be MORE than 4 games per element or the games may be updated later to include MORE than what’s listed above.
• A bonus “Rudolph” game.
Dates of publication:
Now available!: Dasher’s Relay Dash ( for practicing decoding)
Now available!: Dancers Ostinato Game (for practicing reading with an ostinato)
Now available!: Prancer’s Perfect Partwork Game (for practicing part work)
Now available!: Vixen’s Do you Hear What I Hear Game (for practicing error detection)
Now available!: Comet’s Caroling Practice (for practicing reading)
Now available!: Cupid’s Clip It Game (for practicing aural decoding)
Now available!: Donner’s Dotted Tracing Game (for practicing writing via tracing)
Now available!: Blitzen’s Transcription Game (for practicing transcribing)
Now available!: Rudolph’s Mystery Game
These games work well for practicing the reading, writing, composing, dictation, transcription and writing of melodic and rhythmic elements.
If you like this file you might also enjoy:
Your feedback is important! Please follow me for special sales and monthly “Followers-only Freebies”. You can also like me on Facebook.
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog, Music a la Abbott
Thanks for stopping by!