Christmas Music Worksheets & Chrismas Music Activities w/ 100 Editable TaskCards
Christmas Music Worksheet w/ 100 Editable Task Cards!
This Music Theory Task Cards set is a fun alternative to a regular worksheet-style final exam or music theory review. Students will be engaged as they have FUN playing Christmas music games with these colorful holiday themed task cards! See below for 12 easy uses. Perfect for middle school band, choir, orchestra, piano or upper elementary students. 100 editable cards included!
- 100 “ready-to-print” task cards, numbered 1-100 (PDF file & PowerPoint version)
- BLANK student answer sheet, numbered 1-100 (PDF file)
- Teacher Answer Key (PDF file)
- 100 BLANK & EDITABLE PowerPoint templates for you to create your own cards! You can edit them digitally (instructions in the PowerPoint) or print and handwrite questions on your cards to personalize (instructions in the PowerPoint) or print and handwrite questions on your cards to personalize
Ideas for Use:
- Scavenger Hunt: spread all 100 cards around your classroom and give each student a blank answer worksheet. Have them work individually (or in pairs) walking around the room, answering as many cards as they can!
- Play SCOOT! A fun game where students move from chair to chair, answering a different card each time. Instructions included!
- Centers or stations
- “Fast finishers”- give them cards after completing a test or tryout early
- Quiz Game- Use them for a whole class game. Use with almost any board game such as Checkers, Connect Four, Chinese Checkers, etc. Students must answer the question on the task card correctly before taking a turn.
- Display on projector for a daily question that students answer upon entering room
- Partner activity- they can take turns reading cards to each other and answering
- Small groups
- Seat work- you could place a handful of cards in baggies that students take back to their seats to work on individually
- Laminate and then let kids use dry erase markers to mark answers (then erase) This is good for centers
- Sub plan notebook- add them to your lesson plan for a fun activity when you’re out
✅ If your entire district is interested in using these resources at every campus, please have an administrator or purchaser contact us at BandDirector@BandDirectorsTalkShop.com for up to 50% off district-wide purchases.✅
✅ FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES ON NEW PRODUCTS, SALES AND FREEBIES!
Reviews from happy customers on some of our other BOOM cards sets:
⭐“Can't wait to motivate my band to practice with these- and decorate my walls at the same time! A win-win!!”
⭐“I'm always looking for new ways to motivate my students to practice. With these, they will have daily reminders. Thank you!”
More Holiday Resources:
Winter Music Activities Super Bundle
Holiday Tunes with a Twist for Band
Follow Band Directors Talk Shop for updates on new products, sales, and freebies! (Just click the Green Star at the very top of our TpT store.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email BandDirector@BandDirectorsTalkshop.com - we are happy to help! Your feedback is important! Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment and earn credits towards future purchases from any TPT store!
This product is intended for personal classroom/band hall use only. Buyer does not have rights to share or distribute. The clip art in this document is copyrighted and may not be copied, removed or altered. Additional licenses will always be 50% off (purchase them in the TpT store). If you like this product and want to share it, please purchase the additional license, or purchase an additional license and split the cost of the total with a friend!
Keywords - band director, teaching band, music education, music ed, teaching theory, band games, orchestra games, choir games, music games, beginning band, beginning band games, advanced band games, music theory games, rhythm games, note values, note value games, band activities, orchestra activities, choir activities, music activities, back to school, instrumental music, elementary music, christmas music activities, christmas music lessons, christmas music sub plans, christmas music games, christmas rhythm activities, christmas music worksheets, holiday music activities, holiday music lessons, holiday music sub plans, holiday music games, holiday rhythm activities, winter music activities, winter music games, winter rhythm activities, winter music lessons, winter music sub plans, winter music worksheets, middle school band, winter games, winter music games, winter music activities, winter music, January music activities, January music lesson, February music activities, February music lesson, music worksheets, music worksheets for sub, december music activities, december music lessons, december music sub plans, december music games, december rhythm activities, december note name activities, december music worksheets