This resource has been created with elementary students in mind. It is focused on narrative writing. This would be a great activity to place in a writing center, use after a whole group lesson, or use in guided groups. The possibilities are abundant!
This resource includes:
- teacher suggestions
- List of 60 Christmas words, separated by parts of speech (nouns, adjectives verbs - 20 of each)
- 12 Christmas-themed narrative prompts
- graphic organizers for narrative writing
- revising and editing checklists
- 6 different designs of stationery, all in black and white designs for easy printing
- graphic for displaying writing
As always, please contact me before leaving feedback if you have any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help in any way that I can.