Also included in
- Looking for some fun Christmas activities for your early readers and writers? These Christmas and Nativity Readers and Early Literacy Holiday Activities are bundled with bonus images for creating colorful dramatic play figures and crafts!Included in this Holiday Literacy Big Bundle:⛄ Christmas ⭐NatiPrice $10.00Original Price $13.50Save $3.50
With the holiday season approaching, this fun, simple and flexible resource is ideal for kindergarten and early primary students!
North pole and Nativity characters (related blog post: Building Bethlehem In Kindergarten) formatted to wrap completely around toilet paper rolls and create standing figures are here and ready to print!
Print and laminate the color versions as models for the class to use with structures, in dramatic play, story retelling or for cute decor!
Students can color their own line art characters to create scenes and puppet shows. A clementine crate makes a nice stable for the Nativity characters.
The reindeer figures lend themselves to counting by 2s, and are an excellent link to Ten at the Sled – A counting by 2s, phrasing and fluency reader
(Please note that some school boards do not allow students to be handling these rolls, and find out if having an adult securely fastening paper around the roll is acceptable).
This product is also available in:
- ⛄⭐ Big Christmas Reading and Writing Bundle K-2! ☆Best value!☆
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!) Merry Christmas!
More for the holiday season:
- ⛄Kindergarten North Pole Bakery Dramatic Play, Craft, Write-the-room
- ⛄Christmas North Pole Theme PreEmergent Reader, follow ups
- ⭐Nativity coloring pages
- ⛄Letters to Santa and Mrs. Claus (Differentiated Emergent/Easy)
- ⭐Nativity Christmas Cards and coloring pages
- ⛄Christmas North Pole Christmas Reading and Writing Activities K-2!
- ⭐Nativity Reading and Writing Activities! K-2
- ⛄Ten at the Sled – A counting reindeer by 2s, phrasing and fluency reader
- ⛄ North Pole ⭐Nativity PreEmergent Reader with follow ups 2 pk
- ⛄❄️FREE New Year Activity
More Learning Through Play:
- School Bus name craftivity
- ♕ Save the Sight Words! [ Smart Phone Box Worlds action card game]
- ☷ Identifying Feelings and Emotions Activity: Bingo Game K-1
- ✋ Say it, Clap it, Toss it Syllable Sort Game (plus Season sort!)
- ❄️ Fun, Winter, NoPrep Literacy Printables for K-2!
- ❄️ Winter Early Literacy Activities Bundle K-2!
- ❄️ My Winter Things and Red Things (for Valentine's Day!) - 2pk
- ❄️ Free Printable Valentine Cards for our Reading Buddies
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
craft | play | Christmas | North Pole | Nativity | First Christmas | Christian | reindeer | kindergarten | Holiday dramatic play | Holiday craft | Holiday coloring