This is a cute set for students to learn about the Nativity and the real reason for Christmas. It is simply told in simple sentences that young students can read and sequence.
1. Nativity story posters. These can be reduced, by printing multiple pages, using your printer option.
2. Sort the pictures into People/Characters and Items/Props. Please note I placed the angel as a prop to fit evenly.
3. ‘Read and Write the room’ Place the words on the walls around the room. Students walk around and read and record the people and things.
4. Picture and story matching. Students read the sentences to match the picture.
5. Sequence the story
6. Memory game
7. Vocabulary wall
8. Coloring in page
9. Draw your own picture of the Nativity
10. Writing task – What would you bring baby Jesus?
11. Plus any other way that you can think of…
I hope you enjoy this product and don't forget to leave me some feedback.
Regards Jaana Gray