Looking for just-right Christmas activities for your classroom, your own kids, Sunday School, or Children's Worship Group? The Christmas Nativity Learning Pack is just what you need! This download is filled with 8+ different Christian-based printables, games, and activities to get your young students in the Holiday spirit!
Here's what's inside:
1. Nativity Flashcards (Perfect to introduce/retell the Nativity Story, sequence Story events in chronological order, or make a memory-match game--just print two sets!)
2. Nativity Number Sequence Puzzle (Put numbers 1 to 10 in order to make a scene.)
3. Nativity Count (Count and draw a line from the number to the group it represents.)
4. Nativity Numbers (Count objects in a row and write the number on the line.)
5. Nativity Following Directions (Students use their fine-motor and following directions skills to complete a shape/drawing page.)
6. Color-by-Dot (Children match colors to complete these three pages)
7. Nativity Sound Scramble (A listening lotto game, students must pay attention to what they hear just as much as what they see! Calling cards and 12 different game boards included.)
8. Coloring Pages (25 different pages. You can tell the whole Nativity Story or make a book!)
CHRISTMAS BONUS: Make and display a Nativity ornament for each day from December first until Christmas Day! Use the accompanying reading plan to find bible verses to read each day as you hang your ornament.
As always, original, full-color artwork and black & white images are included in this 57 page download.
Christmas Nativity Learning Pack: 8+ Activities to get you ready for the Season!
by Rebekah Brock
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License