Also included in
- Everything you need to make lesson planning a snap this month! Spend more time teaching and less time planning with 7 different resources designed free up December. Bell ringers, writing, reading, poetry, and a scavenger hunt activity. Four weeks of plans.Boom! Lesson planning is finished for the moPrice $18.99Original Price $23.25Save $4.26
Your students will love these fun, creative writing prompts that are perfect for the crazy days before the holidays!
You'll have everything you need to keep your students engaged and writing!
And as a bonus, you'll get a set of editable lesson plans.
How will this bundle help you do this?
This what you'll get in the "Dear Santa" resource:
- writing prompt that sets the purpose for the letter
- friendly letter format for easy reference
- prewriting: audience & purpose
- prewriting: what is your evidence that you've been nice?
- prewriting: explain your evidence
- prewriting: why don't you deserve to be on the naughty list?
- graphic organizer for introduction
- evidence creator for the body
- graphic organizer for conclusion
- active revision based on the rubric
- active proofreading
- publishing pages
- student checklist to self monitor progress
- editable teacher checklist -- keeps you organized and makes grading easy
This is what you'll get in the "Ugly Christmas Sweater" resource:
- teacher instructions (perfect for a sub!)
- prompt and student instructions
- writing pages for the description and ad
- graphic organizer of sample ad
- ad prewriting graphic organizer
- student instructions and tips for recreating the design
- blank sweater outlines
This lesson is perfect for practicing descriptive and persuasive writing skills - and your students will love it!
This resource has everything you need!
Be sure to look at the preview to see all that is included!
This is going to save you so much time, and your students will love these creative, seasonal activities.
I’d love to have you follow my store! Click on the green star to get the latest freebies, sales, and products.
I can't wait to hear from you! I read and respond to all feedback – please let me know how you use this resource & earn TPT credits at the same time! And if you have any questions, just pop them into the Q&A below, and I'll get right back to you!