Have a little fun with nouns and adjectives this holiday season!
PLEASE NOTE: This items is also featured in my Christmas Parts of Speech Bundle at a discounted rate!
Students love anything that you call a "challenge," and this certainly is one! This activity is a great way to practice nouns, adjectives, thinking skills, synonyms, vocabulary development, thesaurus usage, dictionary skills, etc. Eight noun grids and eight adjective grids are included.
Different ways you might use this in your classroom are:
1. Individual students complete activity sheets
2. Small groups work together on an activity sheet
3. Races with individuals or small groups
4. Whole class activity (See if we can all work together to complete a chart!)
5. Center activities
6. "I'm Done!" Classroom Time Fillers
Please download the preview and view the thumbnails to see some of the pages included.
Do you want to make your December ELA planning a breeze? Try my Christmas Fun Bundle which includes NINE of my most popular ELA Christmas activities (INCLUDING THIS ONE) at a greatly reduced rate!