Christmas One Page Readers - Printable Flip Books
This file will provide you with pages to make 8 different mini readers for your students.
The reader is provided on one page, so your students can simply cut along the simple lines and staple to make a 7 page emergent reader.
The books included in this packet have a Christmas theme and each cover a different basic sentence structure.
1. They made a .... (elves & toys)
2. Santa has a ....
3. Do you see .... reindeer? (number words and counting)
4. Santa can ... (verbs)
5. Rudolph is a ... (shapes)
6. I can see a ... tree (feelings/emotion words)
7. Let's find a .... star (color words)
8. Santa's new hat has .... (descriptive words)
A cut-and-paste sentence worksheet is also provided. Students can read through the list of sentences quickly, to work on fluency, and then find the pictures that match each sentence!
Find MORE fun Christmas resources
Click here to find my Autumn/Fall One Page Readers
Click here to find my Halloween One Page Readers