- Hoot hoot! This holiday theme printable can be used as a reinforcement activity or as an attention keeping/motivational activity during a small group! Includes everything you need to make 6 different lotto boards, 24 playing cards and card backs. Printing and game play instructions are included.Thi
- Let this open-ended reinforcement activity bring tons of giggles to your small group therapy sessions! Add fun and versatility to your routine sessions with this quick play game that you incorporate right into your work. Quick to create and easy to use every holiday season!This is what buyers have t
- Run, run as fast as you can to get to the Gingerbread House but watch out! You could get stuck on lollipops or be chased by a fox in this fast-paced open-ended K-5 board game! Students and teachers love this cute holiday activity!This board game is themed for Christmas and great for motivating your
- It's Christmas time! Your students will love this fun and joyful open-ended holiday activity! Teachers and SLPs can use it to target any goal. Great for mixed groups because you can use any worksheet, task card, or other stimulus with it!Quick and easy to create! Just print, laminate, and cut apart.
Let's face it, the week before Winter Break/Christmas Break can be difficult for kids and adults alike to focus on work! So why not go low prep with these 4 joyful printable activities and incorporate some Christmas fun into your speech therapy or small groups? Here are 4 open-ended games to get you through!
Each game is printable with minimal prep!
Included in this pack are these 4 games:
1. Christmas Owls: this is a lotto type game in which the students match the cards to their individual game boards. Great for Prek, Kindergarten and 1st graders.
2. The Gingerbread Man Runs Home: this is a board game in which the students must get from start to finish. Prints as a 2 page board. Suggested for grades PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd.
3. Help Santa Get Dressed: is a card game in which the student must collect all the clothing needs to get dressed before leaving on his journey to deliver his presents. This has been a favorite for many many years. Kids from preK all the way through 3rd will enjoy this game!
4. Christmas Time Open Ended Game: a very delightful card collecting game that can be played at 2 levels. An easy level in which your preK kids simply collect their 8 cards and attach to a velcro strip and a more difficult level in which the kids collect individual cards and use the "TO and FROM" to enhance play by gaining and losing the cards they have collected! You choose what is appropriate for your students.
These can be purchased individually just click on the individual games listed above!
I have several other speech and language goal supported Christmas products in my store. Just look in the categories section of my store!