- 8 Christmas activities perfect for center during Christmas time! These will help students work on recorder, piano, rhythm, and composition. Some of these are for whole group, and some would be perfect for centers or work stations. You can also use the recorder or piano snowmen to practice notes on t$37.00$29.60Save $7.40
Looking for something fun in your elementary music class this holiday season? Try these Christmas ornament composition activities! There are 8 different composition cards in both small and large sizes. There are options for rhythmic composition and melodic composition. These would make wonderful additions to any Christmas themed bulletin boards!
- Blank ornament (small and large sizes)
- 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 ornaments (small and large sizes)
- 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 ornaments with quarter notes on the bottom (small and large sizes)
- Staff ornament-- no clef sign so you can use with any clef! (small and large sizes)
Other Christmas Activities:
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room