Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This fun, easy Christmas ornament craft will inspire your students to make memories, get creative, and have a lasting keepsake for their Christmas tree. Very little prep and very few additional supplies are required to make these adorable ornaments. Simple step by step instructions and helpful photos will help teachers explain and model the steps for creating the ornaments.
Included with this resource:
1. Instructions for creating ornaments, with photos
2. 10 different Christmas coloring options (each page creates 2 ornaments)
3. There are two versions, one with and without the year
• In addition to this resource, each student will need 2 long prong metal brads and twine or yarn for each ornament.
• I also recommend laminating student pages after they color and before they cut out the strips.
• This resource will be updated each year to include the current year.
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in your classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchases this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Using this file, in whole or in part, to create another product, either free or for purchase, is prohibited.
All material included in this resource belongs to Ford's Board LLC. Included with purchase is a license to use the material, however you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format.